Professional thermal imaging with Sonel KT-560
The camera is based on an IR matrix with a resolution of 384x288 pixels, which allows it to capture high quality, fully radiometric IR images. The Sonel KT-560 model combines high quality measurement parameters with innovative and intuitive interface software based on a new operating system. Operation of the camera via a large and movable touch screen display is very comfortable and, together with the swivelling body part, allows the camera to be used in places where a non-standard grip is required. Working in strong outdoor lighting is not a problem thanks to the additional viewfinder. In addition to IR, visual and PIP modes, the camera has a new image blending mode - overlaying the visible image contours with the IR image. The user has the option of recording static images or recording a video. A number of software tools are available to analyse the image already at camera level - also in live image mode. Each of the saved IR photos can be further described with a text note and audio and graphic notes can be added. With its built-in receiver and compass, the camera automatically records the location where the photos were taken. Creating a report on the job site is possible with the built-in reports module - along with the possibility of exporting to PDF. The camera can be connected to external devices - wired (LAN, USB, HDMI) and wireless (Wi-Fi).
The Sonel KT Series Thermal Imagers are budget-friendly yet offer highly accurate temperature measurements. Robustly designed and constructed, they are ideally suited for:
- Troubleshooting electrical installations, wiring, panels, motors, breakers, transformers, switchgear, and electrical equipment;
- Monitoring the thermal performance of industrial manufacturing processes;
- Identifying overheating of mechanical and electro-mechanical components;
- Inspecting buildings for insulation leaks, energy audits, HVAC/R equipment, water damage, and pests;
- Locating hidden heat sources (of people, animals, objects) in dark / low-light conditions.
User friendly operation
The user-friendly design, light weight, and intuitive handling make Sonel thermal cameras a pleasure to use. Experienced or new users needing a professional diagnostic tool will find the menus easy to navigate via the touchscreen. Both the touchscreen and the lens swivel independently to view objects of interest that are difficult to access from any angle.
- Removable Li-ion battery with 4 hour working time
- 5’’ large rotating touchscreen with no image cropping
- High brightness display gives detailed information in high ambient light or outdoors
- Save IR images and videos (to SD card or directly to a PC)
- Built-in Report module for complete thermal analysis in the camera
- View images as: IR, visual, “picture in picture” and MIF mode (combined visual and IR)
- Add voice and text notes, draw graphical symbols (arrows or circles) on images
- 5 Mpix visual camera
- GPS, digital compass, LED flashlight and laser pointer
- Micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, Gigabit Ethernet, Mini USB and SD slot for data transfer
- ThermoAnalyze2 Software for PC
- Technical Specification
Parameter Description Detector resolution 384 x 288 Spectral range 7.5 ~ 14 μm Thermal sensitivity 50 mK Focus Manual / Auto Lens (field of view/focal lenght) 21.7° x 16.4°/25 mm option: 40.5° x 31.0°/13 mm 10.0° x 7.5°/55 mm 6.7° x 5.1°/85 mm Display 5”, 1280 x 720, HQ touch LCD Viewfinder 1280 x 960 LCOS Image modes IR / Visual / Infrafusion MIF / PiP Digital Zoom 1...4 Temperature range Range 1: -20°C...150°C Range 2: 150°C...800°C Optional: 2000°C Accuracy ±2°C or ±2% of reading Image analysis modes 5 points, 2 lines, 5 polygons, temperature display: min, max, avg isotherm, dew point, temperature alarm Palettes 8 Emissivity coefficient Selectable from 0.01 to 1.00 or from the list of materials Measurement adjustment Adjustable distance, relative humidity, ambient temperature (reflected) File format JPG Notes to pictures Voice note (up to 60s), text, graphical Reports module Reports to PDF, printing via WiFi directly from the camera, or via PC Video file format AVI, IRV (including temp.informatio) Built-in features Visual camera 5 MPix, LED flashlight, GPS, laser pointer, microphone, speaker, digital compass, light sensor Wireless communication Wi-Fi Interface SD card slot, LAN 1 Gb/s, mini HDMI, micro USB 2.0 Power Supply Li-ion battery (over 4 h continuous operation), built-in charger, AC adapter 110 V - 230 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz Operating temperature -15°C...+50°C / 5°F...122°F Storage temperature -40°C...+70°C / -40°F...158°F Humidity 10%...95% Shock/Vibration 25 G, IEC 60068-2-29 / 2 G, IEC 60068-2-6 Encapsulation IP54