Professional thermal imaging with Sonel KT-670
The camera is based on an IR matrix with a resolution of 640x480 pixels, which allows it to capture high quality, fully radiometric IR images. The Sonel KT-670 model combines high quality measurement parameters with innovative and intuitive interface software based on a new operating system. Operation of the camera via a large and movable touch screen display is very comfortable and, together with the swivelling body part, allows the camera to be used in places where a non-standard grip is required. Working in strong outdoor lighting is not a problem thanks to the additional viewfinder. In addition to IR, visual and PIP modes, the camera has a new image blending mode - overlaying the visible image contours with the IR image. The user has the option of recording static images or recording a video. A number of software tools are available to analyse the image already at camera level - also in live image mode. Each of the saved IR photos can be further described with a text note and audio and graphic notes can be added. With its built-in GPS receiver and compass, the camera automatically records the location where the photos were taken. Creating a report on the job site is possible with the built-in reports module - along with the possibility of exporting to PDF. The camera has a number of options for connecting to external devices, both wired (LAN, USB, HDMI) and wireless (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth).
The Sonel KT Series Thermal Imagers are budget-friendly yet offer highly accurate temperature measurements. Robustly designed and constructed, they are ideally suited for:
- Troubleshooting electrical installations, wiring, panels, motors, breakers, transformers, switchgear, and electrical equipment;
- Monitoring the thermal performance of industrial manufacturing processes;
- Identifying overheating of mechanical and electro-mechanical components;
- Inspecting buildings for insulation leaks, energy audits, HVAC/R equipment, water damage, and pests;
- Locating hidden heat sources (of people, animals, objects) in dark / low-light conditions.
User friendly operation
The user-friendly design, light weight, and intuitive handling make Sonel thermal cameras a pleasure to use. Experienced or new users needing a professional diagnostic tool will find the menus easy to navigate via the touchscreen. Both the touchscreen and the lens swivel independently to view objects of interest that are difficult to access from any angle.
- Removable Li-ion battery with 4 hour working time
- 5’’ large rotating touchscreen with no image cropping
- High brightness display gives detailed information in high ambient light or outdoors
- Save IR images and videos (to SD card or directly to a PC)
- Built-in Report module for complete thermal analysis in the camera
- View images as: IR, visual, “picture in picture” and MIF mode (combined visual and IR)
- Add voice and text notes, draw graphical symbols (arrows or circles) on images
- 5 Mpix visual camera
- GPS, digital compass, LED flashlight and laser pointer
- Micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, Gigabit Ethernet, Mini USB and SD slot for data transfer
- ThermoAnalyze2 Software for PC
Sonel ThermoAnalyze 2
Software for analyses and reports, included in the thermal imager kit.
- Capability of correcting emissivity factor for part of or the entire thermal image – the factor can be corrected for each selected area individually,
- Selection of analysed areas – selecting a rectangular, oval or area of any shape.
- Readout of temperature at any point – placing the cursor over the „Information” window results in the continuous readout of the temperature and current coordinates as well as other available saved information (maximum temperature, humidity, emissivity).
- Use of Infra Fusion technology – a thermal image is overlaid on part of the visual image in any user-selected palette. The thermal image is overlaid with selected transparency, thus allowing for the optimal presentation and the marking of areas of interest, especially, if it is difficult to visually compare spots in the thermogram with the details of the visual image of the object under observation.
- Determining and readout of the minimum, maximum and average temperature for the entire area, as well as for each selected area. Selection of a section (straight line or polyline).
- Creation of reports in a simple way, a report can include all the required elements – thermal images, corresponding visual images.
- Records of all the introduced corrections as well as characteristic points in order to enable further analysis at a later date.
- Selection of the visually optimal colour palette (from 9 palettes available in the software) for the best visual presentation of temperature changes. Definition of the temperature range for the best presentation of temperature distribution (manual or automatic mode available).
- This software has an unlimited license - it can be used simultaneously on many PCs.
- Technical Specification
Parameter Description Detector resolution 640 x 480 Spectral range 7.5 ~ 14 μm Thermal sensitivity 30 mK Lens (field of view/focal lenght) 24.6° x 18.5°/25 mm option: 45.4° x 34.9°/13 mm 11.3° x 8.5°/55 mm 7.3° x 5.5°/85 mm Display 5”, 1280 x 720 high brightness, LCD touchscreen Viewfinder 1280 x 960 LCOS Image modes IR image/Visual image/PIP/MIF (combined) Zoom 1...10 Temperature range Range 1: -20°C...150°C / -4°F...302°F Range 2: 150°C...800°C / 302°F...1472°F Option: 2000°C / 3632°F Accuracy ±2°C or ±2% of reading Image analysis modes 10 points, 10 lines, 10 polygons, temperature display: min, max, avg, isotherm, dew point, temperature alarm Palettes 10 Emissivity Adjustable from 0.01 to 1.00 or from the list of materials Measurement adjustment Adjustable distance, relative humidity, ambient temperature (reflected) File format JPG IR image annotations voice (60 s), text, sketch, additional visual photos Reports module Reports to PDF, printing via WiFi directly from the camera, or via PC Video file format AVI, IRV (including temp.informatio) Built-in features Visual camera 5 MPix, LED flashlight, GPS, laser pointer, microphone, speaker, digital compass, light sensor Wireless communication Wi-Fi / Bluetooth Interface SD card slot, LAN 1 Gb/s, mini HDMI, microUSB 2.0 Power Supply Li-ion battery (over 4 h continuous operation), built-in charger, AC adapter 110 V - 230 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz Operating temperature -15°C...+50°C / 5°F...122°F Storage temperature -40°C...+70°C / -40°F...158°F Humidity 10%...95% Shock/Vibration 25 G, IEC 60068-2-29 / 2 G, IEC 60068-2-6 Encapsulation IP54