The digital light meter is a precision instrument used to measure illuminance (Lux, footcandle) in the field. It is meet CIE photopic spectral response. It is fully cosine corrected for the angular incidence of light. The illuminance meter is compact, tough and easy to handle owing to its construction. The light sensitive component used in the meter is a very stable, long-life silicon photo diode and spectral response filter.
- Technical Specification
The most important features:
- Measurement resolution 0.1 lx (0.01 fc).
- High accuracy and fast response.
- Data-hold function for holding measuring values.
- No need for correction factors calculating for different light sources thanks to a very good fit spectral sensitivity guaranteeing the correct measurement of intensity of the illumination regardless of the nature of radiation,
- Peak-hold function for tracing the peak signal of light pulse with duration longer than 0.4 s for LXP-2) and less than 1 s,
- Capable of selecting measuring mode in Lux or FC scale alternatively.
- Auto power off (5,10 or 15minutes) or disable AUTO power off.
- Maximum and minimum measurements.
- Relative reading.
- Easy to read large backlit display
- USB output connect with PC.
- Four measurement ranges.
- Built-in memory - 99 result, with can be checked in the meter or PC.
- 16000 values records data logger (traceable only in PC)
Illuminance measurement probe LP-1
Accuracy 0...399,9 0,1 f1' < 6% ±(5 % + 5 digits) 400...3999 1 4,00 k...19,99 k 0,01 k Display
Accuracy 0...39,9 0,01 f1' < 6% ±(5 % + 5 digits) 40,0...399,9 0,1 400...1999 1
- display result in lx or fc
- meter class B
Rated operational conditions:
- operating temperature and humidity: 0...50°C; 0% to 80% RH,
- storage temperature and humidity: -20...70°C; 0% to 70% RH,
Other technical data:
- display: 3¾ digit LCD with high speed 40 segment bargraph,
- over range indication: „0L” displayed,
- spectral response: CIE photopic (CIE human eye response curve),
- cosine response (f2’) : ±3%,
- sampling rate: 1,3 times/sec,
- power supply: battery 9V or rechargeable battery 8,4 V,
- photo detector: one silicon photo diode and spectral response filter,
- memory: 99 results,
- photo detector lead length: approx. 100cm,
- photo detector dimensions: 115 × 60 × 20mm,
- meter dimensions: 170 × 80 × 40mm,
- weight: 390g,
- data transmission: USB cable.