Safety at hand
The PAT-10 meter is an innovative combination of small dimensions (and the associated full mobility) with advanced measuring systems, allowing fully automatic measurements of electrical equipment, IEC cables and extension cords - also those with PRCD.
A set of tests is performed with a single press of the START button. The configuration possibilities allow the modification of the meter's operation and, consequently, even better adaptation to the user's needs.
PAT instruments are equipped with a manual measurement mode. It is useful in situations where a unit test is sufficient instead of a complex measurement procedure.
All instruments allow basic tests to be performed without an external power supply: simplified test sets are available in battery operation mode.
Small size, low weight and a specially designed case for the meter and accessories ensure both comfort of use and high mobility. Wireless communication with the printer allows you to organise your measurement site in any way you like without tangled wires. The recording of results into memory and their integration into PC software further extends the functionality of the instruments.
- LED test results indication
- quick access to the measurement procedures
- compact design and ergonomic soft case
- automatic measurement range selection
- measurement of protective conductor resistance with the currents: 200 mA, 10 A
- insulation resistance measurement 250 V, 500 V
- PRCD trip time testin
- measurement of equivalent, touch and differential leakage current
- measurement of mains voltage
- IEC lead test
- saving results to the memory
- printing labels with measurement results (option)
- works with software: Sonel Reader and Sonel PAT Analysis
- works with Sonel PAT Analysis Mobile application
The PAT-10 meter is an innovative combination of small dimensions (allowing full mobility) with advanced measuring systems, providing fully automatic measurements of electrical devices, IEC cables and extension cords - also those with PRCD.
A set of tests is made with just one press of the START button. Configuration options allow to modify meter’s work mode, and thus - to better tailor it to user’s needs.
PAT instrument is equipped with a manual measurement mode. It is useful in situations where individual test is sufficient instead of a complex measurement sequence.
All instruments enable basic tests without external power supply: simplified test sets are available in battery mode.
Small dimensions, light weight and a specially designed bag for the meter and accessories provide both convenience and high mobility. Wireless communication with the printer allows free measurement place arrangement without tangled wires. Meter’s memory and integration with PC software additionally extends the functionality of the instruments.
The tester can be used to test the equipment performance in accordance with standards:
- EN 50699:2021 Recurrent tests of electrical equipment
- EN 60745-1 Hand-held motor-operated electric tools. Safety. General requirements
- EN 61029 Safety of transportable motor-operated electric tools - General requirements
- EN 60335-1 Household and similar electrical appliances -Safety - Part 1: General requirements
- EN 60950 Safety of information technology equipment (IT Equipment)
- AS/NZS 3760:2010 In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- VDE 0404-1 Prüf- und Messeinrichtungen zum Prüfen der elektrischen Sicherheit von elektrischen Geräten. Teil 1: Allgemeine Anforderungen
- VDE 0404-2 Prüf- und Messeinrichtungen zum Prüfen der elektrischen Sicherheit von elektrischen Geräten. Teil 2: Prüfeinrichtungen für Prüfungen nach Instandsetzung, Änderung oder für Wiederholungsprüfungen
- VDE 0701-0702 Prüfung nach Instandsetzung, Änderung elektrischer Geräte. Wiederholungsprüfung elektrischer Geräte. Allgemeine Anforderungen für die elektrische Sicherheit
Sonel PAT Analysis Mobile
The mobile application extends the capabilities of Sonel PAT-10 tester. It available on devices with Android operating system (version 5.0+). Sonel PAT Analysis Mobile:
- connects wirelessly to the selected tester and printer,
- downloads measurement results,
- saves results to PAT memory structure (client, appliances and measurement data),
- prints reports and QR codes,
- reads QR codes of the PAT system,
- sends data via internet.
Sonel PAT Analysis
This software is intended for companies that perform safety measurements of electrical equipment. Applications are compatible with Sonel PAT-series testers. Data saved by the meter is entered into the test report for the selected item of equipment.
- Perfect for production plants, electrical tool rental services, repair and maintenance services, etc.
- Hierarchical data entry structure - a device is assigned to a specific company or department.
- Capability of gathering information about a given piece of equipment.
- Tracking the test history of a device.
- Capability of advanced meter configuration via software.
- Label printing on standard adhesive papers.
- Capability of creating a custom measurement standard using the report editor.
- Capability of scheduling measurements - every device contains a “Measurement cycle” list - the application automatically displays devices whose testing deadline is approaching or has expired.
Report printing according to the following standards:
- VDE 0701:1, VDE 0701:200, VDE 0701:240, VDE 0701:260, DIN VDE 0702, EN 61010, EN 60335, EN 60950, IEC 60601, EN62353
- Technical Specification
Parameter Specification Visual test √ Resistance measurement of PE conductor I = 200 mA 0.01…19.99 Ω Resistance measurement of PE conductor I = 10 A 0.01…1.99 Ω Insulation resistance measurement U = 250 V 0.25…99.9 MΩ Insulation resistance measurement U = 500 V 0.50…99.9 MΩ Measurement of substitute leakage current 0.01...19.9 mA Measurement of touch leakage current 0.001…4.999 mA Measurement of differential leakage current 0.10…19.9 mA IEC cord test (RISO, RPE, polarity) √ PRCD test (tripping time for IΔn: x1/x5; 0° and 180°) 10 mA, 30 mA Built-in memory for results / transmission to computer √ Wi-Fi √ Compatible with printer √ Meter configuration from computer √ Power supply Network power supply: 220 V; 230 V; 240 V 50/60 Hz Built-in rechargeable battery Measurement category CAT II 300 V
Changes in version 1.15.0 compared to the previous one:
Changing the default measurement limits.
Changing the selection of automatic measurements depending on the power supply mode of the tester.