Safety at hand
The Sonel PAT-2 electrical equipment safety meter is an innovative combination of small dimensions (and the associated full mobility) with advanced measuring systems, allowing fully automatic measurements of electrical equipment, IEC cables and extension cords - also those with PRCD.
Security at hand
- LED test results indication
- quick access to the measurement procedures
- compact design and ergonomic soft case
- automatic measurement range selection
- measurement of protective conductor resistance with the currents: 200 mA
- insulation resistance measurement 500 V
- PRCD trip time testin
- measurement of equivalent, touch and differential leakage current
- measurement of mains voltage
- IEC lead test
- saving results to the memory
- printing labels with measurement results (option)
- works with software: Sonel Reader and Sonel PAT Analysis
- works with Sonel PAT Analysis Mobile application
The PAT-2 meter is an innovative combination of small dimensions (allowing full mobility) with advanced measuring systems, providing fully automatic measurements of electrical devices, IEC cables and extension cords - also those with PRCD.
A set of tests is made with just one press of the START button. Configuration options allow to modify meter’s work mode, and thus - to better tailor it to user’s needs.
PAT instrument is equipped with a manual measurement mode. It is useful in situations where individual test is sufficient instead of a complex measurement sequence.
All instruments enable basic tests without external power supply: simplified test sets are available in battery mode.
Small dimensions, light weight and a specially designed bag for the meter and accessories provide both convenience and high mobility. Wireless communication with the printer allows free measurement place arrangement without tangled wires. Meter’s memory and integration with PC software additionally extends the functionality of the instruments.
The tester can be used to test the equipment performance in accordance with standards:
- EN 60745-1 Hand-held motor-operated electric tools. Safety. General requirements
- EN 61029 Safety of transportable motor-operated electric tools - General requirements
- EN 60335-1 Household and similar electrical appliances -Safety - Part 1: General requirements
- EN 60950 Safety of information technology equipment (IT Equipment)
- AS/NZS 3760:2010 In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- VDE 0404-1 Prüf- und Messeinrichtungen zum Prüfen der elektrischen Sicherheit von elektrischen Geräten. Teil 1: Allgemeine Anforderungen
- VDE 0404-2 Prüf- und Messeinrichtungen zum Prüfen der elektrischen Sicherheit von elektrischen Geräten. Teil 2: Prüfeinrichtungen für Prüfungen nach Instandsetzung, Änderung oder für Wiederholungsprüfungen
- VDE 0701-0702 Prüfung nach Instandsetzung, Änderung elektrischer Geräte. Wiederholungsprüfung elektrischer Geräte. Allgemeine Anforderungen für die elektrische Sicherheit
Sonel PAT Analysis Mobile
The mobile application extends the capabilities of Sonel PAT-2 tester. It available on devices with Android operating system (version 5.0+). Sonel PAT Analysis Mobile:
- connects wirelessly to the selected tester and printer,
- downloads measurement results,
- saves results to PAT memory structure (client, appliances and measurement data),
- prints reports and QR codes,
- reads QR codes of the PAT system,
- sends data via internet.
Sonel PAT Analysis
This software is intended for companies that perform safety measurements of electrical equipment. Applications are compatible with Sonel PAT-series testers. Data saved by the meter is entered into the test report for the selected item of equipment.
- Perfect for production plants, electrical tool rental services, repair and maintenance services, etc.
- Hierarchical data entry structure - a device is assigned to a specific company or department.
- Capability of gathering information about a given piece of equipment.
- Tracking the test history of a device.
- Capability of advanced meter configuration via software.
- Label printing on standard adhesive papers.
- Capability of creating a custom measurement standard using the report editor.
- Capability of scheduling measurements - every device contains a “Measurement cycle” list - the application automatically displays devices whose testing deadline is approaching or has expired.
Report printing according to the following standards:
- VDE 0701:1, VDE 0701:200, VDE 0701:240, VDE 0701:260, DIN VDE 0702, EN 61010, EN 60335, EN 60950, IEC 60601, EN62353
- Technical Specification
Parameter Specification Visual test √ Resistance measurement of PE conductor I = 200 mA 0.01…19.99 Ω Insulation resistance measurement U = 500 V 0.50…99.9 MΩ Measurement of substitute leakage current 0.01...19.9 mA IEC cord test (RISO, RPE, polarity) √ Built-in memory for results / transmission to computer √ Wi-Fi √ Compatible with printer √ Meter configuration from computer √ Power supply Built-in rechargeable battery (measurements can be performed during charging) Measurement category C CAT II 300 V
- MIC-2511 added;
- communication with MPI-506 and MPI-507 updated.
Changes in 1.14.0:
- Power supply from the IT network;
- PRCD measurement error correction.