Product withdrawn from the offer
- power to the analyzer is supplied from tested mains (internal power supply) and is used in all types of networks from 64 V to 760 V,
- with particular emphasis on measurements at low voltage poles, due to the ease of connection.
- has an independent power supply socket, especially suited for voltage measurements for transformers and DC circuits.
- remote control and data transfer through a built-in GSM modem (GPRS),
- anti-theft feature - SMS notification in the event of position change - built-in GPS receiver,
- real-time clock synchronized to GPS protocol.
- Measurement of external temperature in range -55°C…125°C
- Technical Specification
- Measurements according to EN 50160
- Voltage L1, L2, L3, N-PE
- average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, range to 760 V, ability to work with voltage transformers,
- Current L1, L2, L3, N (four inputs)
- average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, measurement current with range to 3 kA (depends on used clamp), ability to work with current transformers,
- Crest factor for voltage and current,
- Frequency from 40 Hz to 70 Hz ,
- Active, reactive, distortion, apparent power, including the type of reactive power (capacitive, inductive),
- Power recording:
- Budeanu method,
- IEEE 1459,
- Active, reactive, apparent energy,
- Power factor, cosφ, tgφ,
- K factor (transformer overload caused by the harmonics),
- Up to 50th harmonics for voltage and current,
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltage and current,
- Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) flicker,
- Unbalance of voltage and current,
- Current events detection including waveforms recording,
- Current and voltage waveforms recording after each averaging period.
- Outdoor temperature measurement up to +125oC.
The device is designed to work with networks:
- with nominal frequency 50/60 Hz,
- with nominal voltage:
64/110 V; 110/190 V; 115/200 V; 127/220 V; 220/380 V; 230/400 V; 240/415 V; 254/440 V; 290/500 V; 400/690 V,
- DC network
- two-phase with common N conductor,
- three-phase star connection with and without N conductor,
- three-phase delta.
Specification Range Resolution Accuracy AC voltage (TRMS) - 0,0…760,0 V 0,01 % Un ±0,1% Un Crest Factor Voltage 1,00…10,00 (≤1,65 for voltage 690 V) 0,01 ±5% Crest Factor Current 1,00…10,00 (≤3,6 Inom) 0,01 ± 5% m.v. AC current TRMS - depends on the clamp* 0,01 % of nominal range ±0,1% of nominal range (add clamps accuracy) Frequency - 40,00...70,00 Hz 0,01 Hz ±0,01 Hz Active, reactive, apparent power and distortion - depends of configuration (transformers, clamp) up to 4 decimal places depends on configuration (transformers, clamp) Active, reactive apparent energy - depends of configuration (transformers, clamp) up to 4 decimal places the same as above cosφ and Power Factor (PF) - 0,00...1,00 0,01 ±0,03 tgφ - 0,00...10,00 0,01 depends on Active and Reactive power accuracy Harmonics Voltage same as for AC voltage TRMS same as for AC voltage TRMS ±5% Uh for Uh ≥ 1% Un ±0,05% Un for Uh < 1% Un Harmonics Current same as for AC current TRMS same as for AC current TRMS ± 5% Ih for Ih ≥ 3% In ± 0,15% In for Ih < 3% In Total Harmonics Distortion Voltage 0,0..100,0% 0,1% ±5% Total Harmonics Distortion Current 0,0..100,0% 0,1% ±5% Harmonics active and reactive power - depends on configuration (transformers, clamp) depends on current and voltage minimum value - Angle between voltage and current harmonics - -180,0…+180,0o 0,1o ±(h x 1o) K-Factor - 1,0...50,0 0,1 ±10% Flicker - 0,20...10,00 0,01 ±5% Unbalance Voltage and Current 0,0...20,0% 0,1% ±0,15% (absolute error) Temperature - -55°C…125°C 0,1°C Analyzer error + ST-2 probes ±2°C for -55°C ≤T< -10°C ±0,5°C for -10°C ≤T≤ 85°C ±2°C for 85°C <T≤ 125°C
- added support for 4-quadrant energy meters for MPI-540 and MPI-540-PV recorded data (requires at least firmware 3.21);
- added new nominal voltage Un 462/800 V;
- increased micro-installations recommendation report.
- improved standard reports export;
- minor bug fixes.
- Added support for the PQM-702/703 analyzers without the OR-1 interface.
- Translation fixes in Ukrainian language.
- Added Ecuadorian standards for PQM-702(x)/703/710/711.
- Increased edit ability of the reports header.
- Implemented A3:2019 amendment to EN 50160 standard (requires restoring default values for "EN 50160:2010 + A3:2019 low voltage" standard in Program settings module).
- Fixed problem with reading NEC220.87 data.
- Improved user interface.
- Minor bug fixes.