Power Quality Analyzer Sonel PQM-707 is an autonomous meter allowing for versatile measurement, analysis, and registration of energy networks parameters DC and 50/60Hz, including the quality of electric energy in accordance with the European standard EN 50160 and the Regulation of the Minister of Economy on detailed conditions of the electro-energetic system functioning. All parameters are measured in the S class of the IEC 61000-4-30 STANDARD guaranteeing high accuracy of measurements.
The largest in this class of analyzers 7-inch colour touch screen enables intuitive and ergonomic operation. Thanks to the built-in lithium-ion battery, the analyzer allows for efficient work during the measurement without the necessity of connecting an external AC adapter.
The analyzer is directed to a very wide range of users, with particular reference to the maintenance staff. Due to its mobility and autonomy, any problems occurring in the supply networks can be diagnosed on the spot. High measurement category (CAT IV 600V) makes the analyzer very safe, which provides peace of mind during every day use.
The analyzer can be used in virtually all kinds of networks with rated voltage from 54V to 760V directly, or indirectly via transformers.
Because of that PQM-707 can be used in the field of professional power engineering, maintenance services in industrial plants, as well as among those providing services focused on network analysis.
- 7" touch screen - intuitive operating
- CAT IV 600V - high safety
- all parameters acc. to class S - high accuracy of measurements
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery - higher mobility
- removable memory card - recording data with no restrictions
- Measurements according to EN 50160,
- Voltage L1, L2, L3, N-PE (five inputs),
- average, minimum, maximum values, range to 760 V, ability to work with voltage transformers,
- Current L1, L2, L3, N (four inputs),
- average, minimum, maximum values, measurement current with range to 3 kA (depends on used clamp), ability to work with current transformers,
- Crest factor for voltage and current,
- Frequency from 40 Hz to 70 Hz ,
- Active, reactive, distortion, apparent power, including the type of reactive power (capacitive, inductive),
- Power recording:
- Budeanu method,
- IEEE 1459,
- Active, reactive, apparent energy,
- Power factor, cosφ, tgφ,
- Up to 50th harmonics for voltage and current,
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltage and current,
- Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) flicker,
- Unbalance of voltage and current,
- Current and voltage events registration including waveforms and RMS graphs half period,
- Inrush current
- Calculator of energy tariffs
- ANALYZER MEASURES AND RECORDS ACCORDING TO THE IEC 61000-4-30 CLASS S STANDARD.
- Technical Specification
The device is designed to work with networks:
- with nominal frequency 50/60 Hz,
- with nominal voltage: 64/110 V; 110/190 V; 115/200 V; 127/220 V; 220/380 V; 230/400 V; 240/415 V; 254/440 V; 290/500 V; 400/690 V.
- DC network
- two-phase with common N conductor,
- three-phase star connection with and without N conductor,
- three-phase delta.
Parametr Parametr Measurement range Max. resolution Accuracy Alternating voltage (TRMS) - 0,0…760,0 V 0,01 % Unom ±0,5% Unom Crest Factor Voltage 1,00…10,00 (≤1.65 for 690 V voltage) 0,01 ±5% Crest Factor Current 1,00…10,00 (≤3,6 Inom) 0,01 ± 5%wm Alternating current TRMS - depending on clamp* 0,01 % Inom ±2% m.v. for m.v. ≥ 10% Inom ±2% Inom for m.v. < 10% Inom (error does not account for clamps error) Frequency - 40,00...70,00 Hz 0,01 Hz ±0,05 Hz Active, reactive, apparent and distortion power - depending of configuration (trasformers, clamp) up to for decimal places depending on configuration (transformers, clamps) Active, reactive apparent energy - depending of configuration (transformers, clamp) up to for decimal places as power error cosφ and power factor (PF) - 0,00...1,00 0,01 ±0,03 Tgφ - 0,00...10,00 0,01 depends on active and reactive power error Harmonics Voltage as for alternating voltage True RMS as for alternating voltage True RMS ±5% m.v. for m.v. ≥ 3% Unom ±0,15% Unom for m.v.. < 3% Unom Harmonics Current as for alternating voltage True RMS as for alternating voltage True RMS ±5% m.v. for m.v.. ≥ 10% Inom ±0,5% Inom for m.v. < 10% Inom THD Voltage 0.0..100.0% （in regards to the rms value） 0,1% ±5% THD Current 0.0..100.0% （in regards to the rms value） 0,1% ±5% Flicker severity PST, PLT - 0,40...10,00 0,01 ±10% Voltage asymmetry Voltage and current 0,0...10,0% 0,1% ±0,15% (absolute error) Inrush current - depending on clamp* 0,01% Inom ±4% m.v. for m.v. ≥ 10% Inom ±4% Inom for m.v. < 10% Inom (RMS1/2)
Changes in v1.19 version (2020.02.06):
- Added inverter efficiency measurement feature.
- Minor bug fixes.
Changes in v1.18. version (2019.10.28):
- Added Energy losses calculator.
- Added support for F-xA6 current probes (flexible probes, 6kA range).
- Added support for F-xA1 current probes (flexible probes, 1.5kA range).
- Added measurement end marker in the 'Inrush' function.
- Fixed graphics for Mains systems in Inrush function configuration.
- Improved waveforms and RMS1/2 timeplots.
- Minor bug fixes.
Changes in v1.17.13 version (2018.12.21):
- Added harmonics power measurement.
- Added voltage recording during Inrush test.
- Added measurement of TDD (Total Demand Distortion).
- Added MIN/MAX phase-to-phase voltages registration.
- Added support for NEC 220.87 standard recording.
- Added configuration presets.
- Added new mains systems: 3-phase 4-wire (no U L2) / 2½ element (no V L2/B), 3-phase open delta, Transducers: 3-phase 4-wire, Transducers: 3-phase 3-wire, Transducers: 3-phase (V system, Aron) / Transducers: 3-phase (2 PT's, 2-Element).
- Added support for German, Spanish and Russian languages.
- Increased the accuracy of current and voltage transducers to four decimal places.
- Fixed automatic clamps detection.
- Fixed freeze in events plot.
- Fixed incorrect display of second harmonic in Live mode.
- Updated translations.
Changes in v1.15.00 version (2018.04.16):
- Fixed bug with incorrect power, energy and Power Factor readings in some of the mains configurations. This bug ocurred in 1.14 version.
- Fixed bug with incorrect phase of current waveforms when Auto probes were selected in configuration and there were no Auto probes connected when configuration was activated.
Changes in v1.14.00 version (2017.11.29):
- Added 60 s time interval in Inrush test.
- Increased number of measured harmonics (from 40 to 50).
- Added English (US) language.
- Added zoom box for zooming charts.
- Added 120/208 V nominal voltage.
- Larger fonts on selected screens.
- Changes in phasors screen in US version.
Changes in v1.10.30 version (2017.04.03):
- Fixed active registration management.
- Added inrush current feature
- Added energy tariffs calculator.
- Added feature of wire connection checking.
- Added nominal voltage 133/230 V.
- Improved SD card support.
- Improved integration with Sonel Analysis software.
- Various fixes in help screens.
- Updated translations.
Changes in v1.02.00 version (2017.03.15):
- Fixed a bug with data recording.
Changes in v1.01.22 version (2016.12.21):
- Added preview window of the correctness of connection of the analyzer to the mains.
- Added enlargements’ indicators to charts.
- Added Hold function in the current readings.
- Added the ability to format the USB memory while recording.
- Added the table of harmonics and THD in data analysis.
- Added Dutch language.
- Added the ability to take screenshots of recording preview.
- Added filters storing in the file manager window.
- Corrections in translations.
- Improved ergonomics of analyzer’s operation.