PQM-711 power quality analyzer is an advanced product for wide type of measurements, analysis and recording of network parameters 50/60 Hz and the power quality diagnostic according to European standard EN 50160. PQM-711 is an innovative model with a wireless communication Wi-Fi , which allows for automatic pairing with the included tablet, with a large 10" touch screen. Tablet allows full operating of the analyzer, live data preview and the reading and analysis of data stored in the internal memory. With this solution, the PQM-711 is an unique device that combines the advantages of the analyzer with built-in display and typical portable analyzers (known as Black Boxes).With the tablet you can very fast checked the device under test. On the other hand, you can leave the analyzer module for multi-measurements as a typical logger without display. You can very fast diagnose the machine under test using the tablet. On the other hand, you can leave the analyzer module itself for many days measurement as a typical logger without display. PQM-711 has a transient registration with a maximum sampling rate of 10 MHz (rapid changes in voltage) and control signals. The minimum duration of the registered transient is 650 ns.
Analyzer is addressed to a wide range of users who need to control the power quality with a mobile device, it meets the IEC 61000 standards for the Class A. Compliance with the standard includes measurement uncertainty, measurement methods and time synchronization with a reference signal. In case of using analyzer indoor with poor GPS signal additional antenna with 10 meters cable can be used. After placing antenna outside the GPS signal will be easily traced and used for internal clock synchronization.
In practice, the analyzer may be used with all network types with rated voltage from 110 V to 1000 V, directly or indirectly via transducers. It works in the following networks:
- It works in the following networks:
- split-phase with N wire,
- three-phase Wye type, with and without N wire,
- three-phase delta type,
- with constant voltage.
Thanks to these features PQM-711 can be used in power industry and industrial maintenance services, as well as in companies leading network analysis services.
- Technical Specification
- Measurements according to EN 50160
- Voltage L1, L2, L3, N-PE
- average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, range to 1000 V, ability to work with voltage transformers,
- Current L1, L2, L3, N (four inputs)
- average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, measurement current with range to 3 kA (depends on used clamp), ability to work with current transformers,
- Crest factor for voltage and current,
- Frequency from 40 Hz to 70 Hz ,
- Active, reactive, distortion, apparent power, including the type of reactive power (capacitive, inductive),
- Power recording:
- Budeanu method,
- IEEE 1459,
- Active, reactive, apparent energy,
- Power factor, cosφ, tgφ,
- K factor (transformer overload caused by the harmonics),
- Up to 50th harmonics for voltage and current,
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltage and current,
- Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) flicker,
- Unbalance of voltage and current,
- Current events detection including waveforms recording,
- Current and voltage waveforms recording after each averaging period.
- Mains signalling up to 3000 Hz.
- Transients up to ±6000 V, max 10 MHz, minimal transient capturing time is 650 ns.
- All parameters meet Class A acc. IEC 61000-4-30 standard.
The device is designed to work with networks:
- with nominal frequency 50/60 Hz,
- with nominal voltage:
64/110 V; 110/190 V; 115/200 V; 127/220 V; 220/380 V; 230/400 V; 240/415 V; 254/440 V; 290/500 V; 400/690 V,
- DC network
- two-phase with common N conductor,
- three-phase star connection with and without N conductor,
- three-phase delta.
Specification Range Resolution Accuracy AC voltage (TRMS) - 0,0…1000,0 V 0,01 % Un ±0,1% Un Crest Factor Voltage 1,00…10,00 (≤1,65 for voltage 690 V) 0,01 ±5% Crest Factor Current 1,00…10,00 (≤3,6 Inom) 0,01 ± 5% m.v. AC current TRMS - depends on the clamp* 0,01 % of nominal range ±0,1% of nominal range (add clamps accuracy) Frequency - 40,00...70,00 Hz 0,01 Hz ±0,01 Hz Active, reactive, apparent power and distortion - depends of configuration (transformers, clamp) up to 4 decimal places depends on configuration (transformers, clamp) Active, reactive apparent energy - depends of configuration (transformers, clamp) up to 4 decimal places the same as above cosφ and Power Factor (PF) - 0,00...1,00 0,01 ±0,03 tgφ - 0,00...10,00 0,01 depends on Active and Reactive power accuracy Harmonics Voltage same as for AC voltage TRMS same as for AC voltage TRMS ±5% Uh for Uh ≥ 1% Un ±0,05% Un for Uh < 1% Un Harmonics Current same as for AC current TRMS same as for AC current TRMS ± 5% Ih for Ih ≥ 3% In ± 0,15% In for Ih < 3% In Total Harmonics Distortion Voltage 0,0..100,0% 0,1% ±5% Total Harmonics Distortion Current 0,0..100,0% 0,1% ±5% Harmonics active and reactive power - depends on configuration (transformers, clamp) depends on current and voltage minimum value - Angle between voltage and current harmonics - -180,0…+180,0o 0,1o ±(h x 1o) K-Factor - 1,0...50,0 0,1 ±10% Flicker - 0,20...10,00 0,01 ±5% Unbalance Voltage and Current 0,0...20,0% 0,1% ±0,15% (absolute error) Mains signalling Voltage 5...3000 Hz 0,01 Hz ±0,15% Uh for 1...3% Uh ,5% Un for 3...15% Uh Transients (max. 10 MHz) Voltage ±8000 V 5 V ±(5% + 25 V)
Changes in 1.43 version (2020.09.14):
- Added recording of active powers (15-min) for configurations according to Polish and GOST standards.
- Added recording of supplied and received active powers in user recordings.
Changes in 1.42 version (2020.05.12):
- Added Ukrainian language.
- Modified recording acc. to Chilean standard: added 10-minute average currents, active power (P+ and P-) and apparent power.
- Modified recording acc. to Polish and Russian standards: added 10-minute average currents.
- Changed connection error detection threshold when checking sum of all currents (3-phase 3- and 4-wire circuits). Detection algorithm is now less sensitive. To detect such error, the current sum RMS must be greater than 25% of the largest among all measured current channels.
- Fixed bug when "INF" or zeroes were displayed in the measurement results table instead of values in amperes; this bug occured when recording of DC current was enabled, and when zeroing current feature was active in at least one current channel.
Changes in 1.41 version (2019.09.20):
- Added recording of supplied and received active powers (15-min) for configurations with Polish standards. Added displaying of maximum values of both 15-min active powers in the reports acc. to Polish standards.
- Formatting of memory card restores default measurement configuration.
- Adjustments in synchronization of RMS1/2 of current channels to conform with the IEC 61000-4-30 Ed.3.0.
- Added entries with memory card type and GPS module in the LOG file.
- Optimization of used memory space when aggregation waveforms are recorded.
- Improvements in GSM module operation.
- Other minor fixes.
Changes in 1.40 version (2019.04.23):
- Added support for automatic probe type recognition (requires hardware version min. HWg and Sonel Analysis 4.4.2).
- Added checking of instantaneous current sum of the connected current probes.
- Added zeroing of the recorded frequency values if the reference phase voltage is too small.
- Fixed recording of TDD in 200ms averaging period mode.
- Fixes in the feature of zeroing parameters when measured current is below set threshold.
- Corrected averaging method of phase angles between voltage and current harmonics.
- Other minor fixes.
Changes in 1.34 version (2018.12.21):
- Added support for F-xA1 current probes (flexible probes, 1.5 kA range).
- Added support for F-xA6 current probes (flexible probes, 6 kA range).
- Added support for chilean standard recording.
- Added measurement of TDD (Total Demand Distortion).
- Added multi-point phase synchronization functionality between several analyzers synchronized with the GPS time.
- Fixed problem that prevented remote communication via VPN with analyzer connected to local network through Wi-Fi (applies to PQM-710 and PQM-711).
- Various GSM communication fixes.
Changes in 1.33 version (2018.11.06):
- Fixed recording in half-period mode (bug occurred in the v1.32 firmware).
- Improved displaying waveforms in Live mode.
Changes in 1.32 version (2018.10.02):
- Added displaying of absolute harmonics angles of voltage and current in the LIVE mode.
- Improvements in Wi-Fi Access Point mode.
Changes in 1.30 version (2018.08.23):
- Added support for recording of Four-Quadrant parameters – reactive energy and tan(φ).
- Added support for RVC (Rapid Voltage Change).
- Added new operation mode for Wi-Fi (Access Point).
- Sign of supplied active energy counter is now positive.
Changes in 1.25 version (2017.12.21):
- Added waveshape variation voltage events.
- Added phase-jump voltage events.
- Added colors for plug icon on top bar: orange - charging in progress, green - charging completed, red - charging suspended.
- Added support for switching voltage reference channel for frequency measurement and PLL source.
- Fixed bug in handling TID I events.
- Frequency reading in LIVE and analyzer display is zeroed if voltage on reference channel is lower than 5V.
- Fixed Russian translations.
Changes in 1.20 version (2017.04.12):
- Expanded information about connection correctness of analyzer.
- Disabled event detection in Unpe voltage channel for the following parameters: Crest Factor, THD, TID, harmonics, interharmonics.
- Increased resolution for voltage and frequency.
- Frequency is now displayed in orange when there is no PLL-lock with network.
- For US English language the phasor is now rotated 90 degrees clockwise.
Changes in 1.19 version (2017.01.30):
- Fixed bug when recording was not automatically resumed in some situations.
- Fixed bug with false detection of E996 critical error.
Changes in 1.18 version (2016.12.21):
- Fixed bug with no measurement data for recordings according to GOST 32144 standard.
Changes in 1.17 version (2016.10.25):
- Added support for independent recording regardless of standard (dual recording).
- Added support for grouping polyphase voltage events (interruption, dip, swell).
- Added recording of 4-quadrant tan(phi) for reports according to Polish Regulation.
- Added sign to the total reactive (nonactive) power in the 3-phase 3-wire systems (based on voltage and current phasors).
- Added the possibility to set the analyzer's date/time when incorrect date is detected at startup.
- Added GSM modem version and IMEI reporting to the LOG file.
- Improvement of flagging for Pst and Plt flicker.
- Improvements to GSM modem operation.
- Shortened time of formatting the memory card.
- Unified colors of the phasors plot and the rest of the interface.
- Other minor tweaks and fixes.
Changes in 1.16 version:
- Fixed bug with incorrect data flags when averaging period of 15-minute or longer was selected.
Changes in 1.15 version:
- Fixed error causing random malfunction of analyzer.
- Added analyzer over-temperature protection.
- Added new entries in the LOG file: changes in the state of analyzer's power supply, enabling and disabling communication channels.
Changes in 1.14 version:
- Added protection measures against data corruption, that could occur in some configurations when downloading data during recording (especially via GSM and Wi-Fi).
- Fixed a rare bug in aggregation algorithm (intervals overlapping).
- Stability improvements.
- Fixed bug causing disconnection when trying to download data during recording via OR-1 transceiver.
- Fixed bug with recording incorrect values of minimum, maximum and average of angles between voltage and current harmonics.
- Fixed bug with reversed phase of C-4 current clamps.
- Setting an Un-pe voltage event threshold to zero disables detection of this event.
- Information about IP number of client connecting remotely with analyzer via GSM is added in the LOG file.
- Fixed bug with sending SMS after changing analyzer language.
- Added info in the LOG file about reversed phase of clamps.
Changes in 1.12 version:
- Added support of polyphase events for voltages.
- Information about IP number of client connecting via GSM is added in the LOG file.
Changes in 1.11 version:
- Fixed bug with calculation of U23 phase-to-phase voltage.
- Fixed bug with recording min. and max. values of voltage and current in 200 ms averaging mode.
- Increased max. recording time for RMS1/2 plots to 30 seconds.
- Added functionality: mains signalling measurement.
- Added functionality: current limiting.
- Fixed bug of sending SMS to numbers without country code.
Changes in 1.07 version:
- Fixed rare bug when offset correction routines worked incorrectly.
- Fixed bug when bad data was reported while reading data for analysis, when waveforms and RMS1/2 plots were recorded while recording was stopped.
- Fixed bug with possibillity of increased discharge rate of the battery when switched off.
- Added support for chinese traditional and simplified languages.
- Added national languages SMS support (russian i chinese).
Changes in 1.06 version:
- Fixed bug with error E283.
- Improved timestamps accuracy.
- Channel Unpe event are now not taken into account for IEC 61000-4-30 data flagging.
- Fixed bug when data read in mass storage mode failed, when analyzer PIN was changed and recording was not started at least once.
- Changed method of calculation of hysteresis for Unpe events. Previously hysteresis was calculated as a percent of nominal voltage. From now on, the hysteresis is calculated as a percent of threshold, but not lower than 50mV (referred to analyzer input).
- Fixed display refresh on screen 1/9 with russian language selected.
Changes in 1.04 version:
- Fixed issues with wrong timestamps in GPS time synchronization, which lead to data import errors.
- Fixed bug when analyzer hangs up after detecting internal error.
- Fixed bug with possibility of amplitude clamping of recorded RMS1/2 voltages and currents when "Averaging period" was set to "Half-period". RMS1/2 values were clamped to the 10/12-cycle value of the highest amplitude channel.
- Improved signal processing routines for flexible clamps.
- Stability improvements.
Changes in 1.03 version:
Fixed bug with incorrect minimum i maximum voltage and current values, when Min/Max calculation period was set to 1s, 3s or 5s.
Fixed rare bug in which analyzer detected internal error and displayed Exxx message (where xxx is error number) and restarted itself.
Fixed rare bug where analyzer was restarting during memory formatting.
Fixed bug where record was not flagged when voltage event was in progress at the beginning of the aggregation period (records were flagged only when event started during aggregation period).
Improvements in displacement detection algorithm in anti-theft mode.
Fixed bug where first incorrect Pst and Plt flicker values in Live mode and analyzer display were displayed after turning analyzer on, changing measurement point or after starting recording.
Increased data transfer rate via GSM.
Fixes in GSM communication.
SMS alert about analyzer displacement in anti-theft mode is now sent when the displacement distance is 100 meters or more (previous 50m).
Analyzer now sends SMS every 10 minutes in anti-theft mode when analyzer displacement has been detected, with current GPS position coordinates.
When current measurement is disabled nominal current of 0.000A on screen 9/9 is no longer displayed.
Corrected typo in current THD on screen 5/9 when russian language is selected.
Analyzer no longer emits short beep when trying to connect with it, when in off state in anti-theft mode.
Fixed bug where exiting mass storage mode failed when device was enumerated as Full-speed device.
Added option in measurement point configuration to calculate neutral channel current (without using clamps). In that case "In*" and "THDIn*" is displayed (asterisk is added).
When data is read from measurement point in which recording is in progress, all recorded data is now downloaded.
Added functionality to status bar: date and time is now displayed in green color when the requirements of IEC 61000-4-30 regarding clock accuracy for class A are fulfilled.
Added flag to aggegated data indicating interruption event (used for discarding data when generating measurement report).
GSM status no longer shows "PC connected" for short period of time when no connection is made.
GSM modem is now restarted when any change in modem configuration is made.
Added GPS signal strength indicator on screen 8/9 (GPS status).
Added information about GPS position fix ("2D"), and/or time fix (clock icon) on screen 8/9 (GPS status).
Added new SMS message in anti-theft mode, when GPS signal is lost, and when it is back.
Fixed bug where no data was recorded when the only parameter selected for recording was average phase-to-phase voltage (in split-phase and 3-phase wye systems).
Firmware update in Sonel Analysis 4