Sonel Reports Plus
Sonel Reports Plus supports creation of documentation after testing of electrical installation. The software communicates with Sonel test instruments, downloads data from memory of the devices and creates necessary documentation. Many useful functions are included in order to help creating documentation of the measurements. Sonel Reports Plus supports the meter by reading, downloading and uploading test structure from/to test instrument.
- every report can contain description page,
- tree structure presents a clear picture of the tested building and its rooms. Test structure can be uploaded to the meter and downloaded from it together with test results,
- user can print labels for test points,
- for every room user can add picture or scheme of electrical installation,
- software contains library of fuses,
- for every room user can create separate table with test results.
Changes in version 220.127.116.11 compared to the previous version:
- Communication with MIC-2511 updated.
- Protocol printing updated.
Changes in version 18.104.22.168 compared to the previous version:
- Minor changes.
- Translation fixes.