Sonel ERP-1 adapter is used for earth resistance measurements of electricity pylons using flexible clamp - Rogowski coil.
It is designed to operate with the Sonel's earth resistance meters (MRU series), in 3-wire with clamp measurement function. Ergonomic, handy and user friendly design casing makes the measurements of pylons earth resistance quick and easy.
The adapter works with the following meters:
- Sonel MRU-200,
- Sonel MRU-200-GPS.
For this measurement we offer clamps in several length versions and different electrical specifications.
Technical specification of offered flexible clamps:
- FS-2 – 100 µV / 1 A, length 4000 mm,
- FSX-3 – 300 µV / 1 A, length 2000 mm.
Pylon earth resistance measurement adapter specification:
- Measurement range……up to 5 A,
- Operating frequency……up to 125Hz (for work in 50Hz network), 150Hz (for work in 60Hz network),
- Power supply……3 x battery LR6 1,2 – 1,5 V,
- Measurement category…..CAT IV 300 V in accordance with IEC 61010-1.
- Storage temperature: -20...+80°C,
- Storage humidity: 20...85%,
- Operating temperature: -10...+50°C,
- Operating humidity: 20...85%,
- Dimensions: 88 x 33 x 146 mm,
- Weight with batteries / without batterie: 340 g / 270 g,
- Protection class: IP67.
- Sonel ERP-1 adapter,
- flexible clamps FS-2 FS-2
- user manual,
- soft carrying case,
- 3x batteries AA (LR6) 1,5V.
- flexible clamps FSX-3
- hard carrying case XL8
- ERP-1 adapter - WAADAERP1
- ERP-1 adapter with FS-2 campsand carrying case - WAADAERP1V2
- ERP-1 adapter with FSX-3 camps and carrying case - WAADAERP1V3