The SRP-10G0-10T0 calibrator is a source of high resistance, used as a standard in calibration and tests of analogue and digital insulation resistance meters.
The setted resistance by the calibrator can be maintained for a long time under external direct voltage up to 10 000 V, provided that the current in the measuring circuit does not exceed 3 mA.
The required resistance is set by the user using the calibrator's touch keypad or via an external PC application. The required value is set automatically thanks to the switching of a precise resistance matrix. The controlling processor calculates the required combination of resistors, ensuring adequate resistance precision.
- Technical Specification
Resistance range Resolution Accuracy 10...990 GΩ 10 GΩ 1% 1...10 TΩ 0.1 TΩ 1.5%
Additional technical specifications:
- supply voltage U: 100...240 V AC (50/60 Hz);
- maximum power consumption: 75 VА
- operating temperature range: 10...30ºC
- maximum current in the measuring circuit: 3 mА
- maximum operating voltage: 10 000 V DC
- long-term stability of resistors: <1%
- maximum operating altitude: 2000 m
- dimensions: 540 x 450 x 200 mm
- weight: approx. 15 kg
The calibrator is designed for operating in the temperature range of 10...30ºС, relative humidity from 25 to 60% and atmospheric pressure from 630 to 800 milimeters of mercury.
Storage temperature in the original packing:
-20...+60ºС at max relative humidity 80% for temperatures to 31ºС, decreasing to 50% at 40ºС.
Storage temperature range without packaging:
+10...+30ºС at relative humidity to 80%.