Set of 3 transmitters and accessories. Adapts LKZ-720 for 4-transmitter operation.
- 4 codes of the transmitted signal.
- Transmission of information about the transmitter settings and battery charge level.
- Measurement of voltage at the object to 500 V RMS.
- Three levels of amplification.
- Automatic or manual selection of operation modes.
- Screen backlight for work in dark.
Locating power points and switches in buildings
Specially modulated and coded signal generated by the LKN-720 transmitter allows to locate and identify sockets and switches in energized and de-energized circuits.
- Technical Specification
Parameter Description Insulation type acc. to EN 61010-1 double Measurement category acc. to EN 61010-1 III 600 V Ingress protection rating acc. to EN 60529 IP67 Power supply 4 x AA alkaline batteries
or 4 x Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
Maximum operating voltage 500 V RMS Operating temperature -10°C...+50°C | 14°F...122°F