SONEL P-5 has all the features that characterize the P-4 Voltage Tester. In addition, the P-5 model has the ability to take resistance measurements up to 2 kΩ and has an LCD display that allows you to display the voltage and resistance values accurately.
Main functions and attributes of the P-line instruments:
- automatic voltage test up to 1000 V AC/DC,
- optical indication by a LED bar and additional LCD display,
- sound indication when dangerous voltage levels of 50 V AC and 120 V DC are exceeded,
- RCD trip test with switchable load,
- automatic continuity test upon connection to the object,
- 2-pole test of phase rotation direction,
- single-pole indication of 100 V presence,
- resistance measurement up to 1999 Ω,
- HOLD function for freezing the measurement results,
- robust, two-component housing protecting from mechanical damages and impacts,
- integrated torch light and backlit display for tests in poorly lit areas,
- IP65 ingress protection guarantees protection against dust and water,
- safety provided by measuring class compliant with CAT IV 600 V and CAT III 1000 V.
- Technical Specification
AC and DC voltage measurements:
- indication on the analog bargraph: 12, 24, 50, 120, 230, 400, ≥690 V,
- displaying on the backlighted LCD up to 1000 V,
- determination of alternating voltage or direct voltage polarization.
- indication for resistance R ≤ 400 kΩ
- optical and acoustic indication
- measurement range up to 1999 Ω
Phase sequence test:
- phase sequence indication for voltage U> 100 V.
Single-pole phase test:
- optical and acoustic indication for voltage U> 100 V.
RCD trip test:
- RCD test for IΔn ≤30 mA.
Display: backlight LCD 3½ digits, counts 1999.
HOLD function: HOLD button to freeze the result on the diode line and LCD display.
Operating frequency range: 16..400 Hz.
Measurement category in acc. to EN 61010-1: CAT III 1000 V, IV 600 V.
Ingress protection in acc. to EN 60529: IP65.
Type of insulation acc. to EN 61010-1: double, class II.
Power supply: 2 x LR03 AAA 1,5 V (recommended alkaline cells).
Working / storage temperature: -15..+55°C / -20..+70°C.
Dimensions: 275 x 82 x 36 mm.
Weight without batteries: 267 g.
Measuring tips: Ø2 mm/ Ø 4 mm/dł. 4mm (GS38).
Backlight measuring place: integrated torch.
Standard compliance: EN 61326-1, EN 61326-2-2, EN 61010-1, EN 61243-3.
Warranty: 2 years.