Insulation Resistance Measurement - requirements and operation of Sonel MIC-15k1
Insulation Resistance Measurement - requirements and operation of MIC-15k1
This training will help you understand insulation resistance testing and operation of meter Sonel MIC-15k1.
- Reason for testing insulation - norms and common sense
- MIC-15k1 - meter, accessories, settings
- Connecting the meter and performing measurement
- Other functions (noise filter, surface and volume resistance, partial discharge indicator, burn, dielectric discharge, step voltage, ramp test, autosaving)
- advantages of using Sonel MIC Mobile app
The training is conducted online. The duration of the training depends on the number of questions asked by the participants and is approximately 120 minutes.
To join the online training, the participant needs a computer with Internet access (min. 5 Mb / s) and speakers or headphones and any type of internet browser.
Once you register, you will receive an automatic confirmation with a link to the webinar. There is a possibility to save this event to your calendar (Google, Apple, Outlook) and create a reminder. The time and date should automatically adjust to your timezone (there is a “convert to my timezone” button on the invitation email).
During the training, it is possible to ask questions in the form of a chat.